Recent content by regginblack

1. regginblack

The Daily Spam Thread - Talkin' sh*t since 2010

I went to the one in melbourne, twas good.
  2. regginblack

Cass' Drift Hack

Fuck yeah man! looking sexy again! Im going to have to get my shit ready and bring my car back to QLD so we can finally drive together!
  3. regginblack

1987 Toyota Trueno GT-Apex - Black Limited

What is the difference between it and the normal one?
  4. regginblack

This looks like a supermarket near parramatta we went to at WTAC. Want to save the wheels and the grill from their current owner
  5. regginblack

Bens pile of 86 related gear in nq

when you say complete factory kit do you mean skirts, boot spoiler and lip. Is it kouki or zenki? and is it from a levin or a trueno?
  6. regginblack

You have other mates in Melbourne aside from me n Matt? You slut hahahhaha.
  7. regginblack

other than going to tassie for one round that is hahahaha
  8. regginblack

Im definitely going this year, and will be staying with a mate of mine who lives near sydney, and is an absolute champ. Im down with whatever dude, if you had come out with us on that saturday before FD you would have seen lots and lots of titties. You missed out hahaha, but yeah you totes...
  9. regginblack

by the way lazy are you going to WTAC this year?
  10. regginblack

hahaha not being a tightarse lazy i just unsure where the hell i would be able to get one from that is in good condition. I also have one sitting in my back yard so was keen on using everything from that damn shell that i can hahaha. Xero at the moment in the 86 the pipes bypass the heater...
  11. regginblack

on a side point, does anyone know if a ke heater core fits in an 86?
  12. regginblack

Drifting on friday in the new car. hate still not being ready this close to an event. Finally i can forget about work bullshit and point my car at walls at high speed
  13. regginblack

Damn having no heater in my new 86. One thing preventing me selling the Ke and giving it daily duties.
  14. regginblack

Ae86 and ke70 heater cores. Different?

Been looking to replace the snapped heater core in my 86, there's one in my Ke, but I'm just wondering if the gaps between the outlets are the same. I've noticed that the outlets face the opposite way in the 86 to what they do in the Ke. Any other differences? Are they interchangeable?
  15. regginblack

HR Annual 2013 Discussion

I want to go to tassie. Ill be bringing my car down there at least one time this year to catch up with Lazy and Gossie. Want to enter a round as well just to see what its like