Recent content by Ped Rac3r

1. Ped Rac3r

4 Link Boxes

Whose making and or selling equal length 4 Link boxes these days? I see Techno is but they're boxes look a bit average compared to the Ueo ones, but they're hard to get by themselves.
  2. Ped Rac3r

Conrads 87 GTV - BEAMS, Multipoint Cage, AP Brakes, Brides..

Looks great man. Really came together!
  3. Ped Rac3r

Ped Rac3r's AE85 Build thread

They're pretty common these days, could probably grab your self a pair for around $100, or even less. I was lucky enough to get these for free. Nah Im using a Hilux diff, but the adaptor brackets are fairly easy to design/make. If your able to measure up what you need, get somebody to draw it up...
  4. Ped Rac3r

Went to Taupo on the weekend to attend another Zeroclass drift day. It was a pretty good day! Some quick in car footage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGzhqkZn8r8
  5. Ped Rac3r

Flos.ie Customer Cars

Looks great guys. The zinc plating really finishes everything off.
  6. Ped Rac3r

Has been a few months since the last update, I have still been keeping busy though. Car has been running great with the new motor and Link G4+ Atom, could not be happier with it at this stage. Had another drift day at Meremere again in September, car went well, I was struggling to get...
  7. Ped Rac3r

Been a while since Ive made any updates, but the progress has still been happening. I got the new fuel setup completed, then it went on the dyno a few weeks later, and got some resonably good results. I think some time during the whole surge tank thing I got a little side tracked and got stuck...
  8. Ped Rac3r

Yeah it's not too much of an issue. It needs to be covered to comply with MSNZ regs, but not air tight sealed. I think you also need to have an authority card to have it road legal, which isn't too difficult. Same applies for hydro handbrakes, harnesses, fixed back seats, roll cages etc. MSNZ...
  9. Ped Rac3r

Thanks guys. Yeah, well it can be. Rego has been on hold for the last 3 years. Would need to be re-certified for the changes Ive made since it was last certified to be legit, but thats all very do-able here in NZ.
  10. Ped Rac3r

Had no idea what they were worth... Cheers mate. Carrying on from last weeks update with the surge tank, I have now finished off the fuel pump cradle for the lift pump, bought some fittings (not all) and got a surge tank. Added some -6 bulk head fittings. Fuel in from lift pump, surge tank...
  11. Ped Rac3r

Cheers. Probably going to make an access panel in the floor, so I'll be able to get to the lift pump in the tank, and to attach the lines. Hopefully wont have to drop it out again. Yeah that's okay, only running this on pump gas anyway. If I ever decide to run E85 (more than likely wont...
  12. Ped Rac3r

Had my car all back together a few weeks back, but in typical fashion, decided to pull some more shit off it so it wasnt going haha. The AE85 fuel tank has always been a pain, from mounting the fuel pump, to the lack of baffling and the surge you get below half a tank of gas… Made the decision...
  13. Ped Rac3r

to wrap or not to wrap......

Go with the heat wrap. I have found the 'Titanium' stuff to work much better than normal heat wrap. Will drop your engine bay temps a considerable amount. Make sure you soak the heat wrap in water before you apply it, makes it much easier to work with, once you start the car the water burns off...
  14. Ped Rac3r

A little more progress to show, I had to machine up another one of these This rotates the intercooler elbow that bolts to the compressor housing 60 degrees, so that it points to the front of the car. Welded a boss on to said elbow, added a 90 deg hose barb for a pressure signal to the...
  15. Ped Rac3r

Last update I had some issues bolting the new manifold up. Purchased a Helicoil kit from Trade Tools, they’re not cheap as I found out, but everything worked out perfectly in the end. Was pretty stoked! Did all 3 holes With the manifold and turbo now bolted up for good, I made the...