Recent content by Pat

1. Pat

bus - o - disappoinment

So been a while lads. I get bursts of enthusiasm in between hospital visits lol. So the old girl has been on her side for a few weeks now, and hasn't blown over... Yay As you can see there is some pretty average looking sills. In my earlier days I was a little less than precise with...
  2. Pat

Stewart's AE86 GT Apex Levin Coupe

Fuck that looks ace man! Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk
  3. Pat

my welding adventures, lessons and failures :D

So as most will know I'm guessing, I'm no longer working. But I am capable of welding a bit here and there. So here are a few of my adventures lately. Alas nothing overly awesome. But stuff to keep me busy. Ps fuck I miss work. Looking back through this has made me all sorts of mellow lol...
  4. Pat

got told to swap my hachi

Lol. Anyone who says you can't drift virtually anything is tossing. And the 86/70 platform is fine and dandy And beau pulled the pin on his 86 cos the poor thing got fucking destroyed... Whoever you were talking to needs a paddling.... Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk
  5. Pat

Curtis' 87 Resto Modded BEAMS

How is this bad boy coming along mate k Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk
  6. Pat

bus - o - disappoinment

Not that you can tell lol but I gave the engine bay a clean. Some sca alloy wheel cleaner sprayed on and given a scrub with an old brush. Worked pretty well. The old girl is in such Good Nick really. Old mate who pulled the engine yesterday was so excited that every nut and bolt he touched...
  7. Pat

Nat's ADM Custard Hillclimber

How is this going these days ? Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk
  8. Pat

Lol yeah was manlinly meaning how clean and fresh all the bits on the engine were lol. :) Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk
  9. Pat

bus - o - disappoinment

Finished the ugliest seats ever :D Something got lost in translation. I assumed (dick head lol) that the seats and rails would be actually or closely identical from passenger to drivers side. So I figured I'd be doing the same 35mm leveling stacks. Pulled the seat and got to checking, just...
  10. Pat

Conrads 87 GTV - BEAMS, Multipoint Cage, AP Brakes, Brides..

Well get your Shit together Conrad. You need to finish this before I cark it .. deal ? :D Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk
  11. Pat

Awesome work man. Love how clean and tidy it all is. The engine mounts being reomovable with nutserts is interesting. I know they are considered structural, but I have seen "lots" of them pulled out of bicycle frames just by the weight of the water bottles flapping around. Also, a quick...
  12. Pat

bus - o - disappoinment

So for the last week or so I've been trying to keep some enthusiasm going and looking at fitting the "radical" seats. Possibly the ugliest things ever. So awesome. Started on the passenger side for the simple reason that the drivers door was too close to the trees for easy access lol. Had...
  13. Pat

Marks white 86's, 3s track car pics/vids pg4, new pics pg5

Lol Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk
  14. Pat

bus - o - disappoinment

Thanks youngy, old mate Rochester had some so sorted me out :) Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk
  15. Pat

Tims bought not built AE90 FWD

Soooooo where's the second stage updates shags ? Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk