Recent content by Otaku

1. Otaku

where the bloody hel is everyone??

Social media killed forums
  2. Otaku

2017 - already...

Doubt it, maybe everyone just meet up at WTAC and we all can take a photo with tsuchiya together :D
  3. Otaku

bus - o - disappoinment

:ryu_like:
  4. Otaku

Conrads 87 GTV - BEAMS, Multipoint Cage, AP Brakes, Brides..

I did a photoshop of that color scheme on a AE86
  5. Otaku

HR Annual X 86 Festival [MELBOURNE] Postponed

Hey HR Army HR will be representing and supporting the 86 Festival in Victoria! Still in the planning stages but here is a taste of things to come: Super Sprint, Drifting, Show & Shine, Parade lap, RC Drift https://www.facebook.com/events/398762306971254/ Giving you plenty of notice to get...
  6. Otaku

genkin's AE86 Vacationer

So sad to see this happen to such a nice car :( But hope to see you back in the 86 game some day :D
  7. Otaku

Shed Cleanout!

I've already got two spares :(
  8. Otaku

Shed Cleanout!

Willing to sell just the demister and foglight switch from the first cluster surround?
  9. Otaku

2014???

theres another 86 festival happening in nsw
  10. Otaku

2014???

Get the NSW crew to represent HR at Toyotafest http://www.hachiroku.com.au/forums/showthread.php?8035-**Toyotafest-11-Sunday-5th-October-2014-**
  11. Otaku

2014???

Will be in Victoria, think there doing it at a skid pan this year
  12. Otaku

2014???

Don't know whats happening in NSW but the 86 Club of Australia are doing another mega meet on Sunday 7th December 2014. I don't think HR will organise any meets this year :(
  13. Otaku

Otaku's AE86 Daily

Stock mode! Finally happy with the street suspension now, also changed the exhaust system to 2 inch with a resonator and smaller muffler but it's still abit loud driving at 100km on the highway. Anyone have any experience on how to make the exhaust on a AE86 quieter? Geez I sound like an old...
  14. Otaku

Otaku's AE86 Daily

Epsilon Southern Ways Gold Mesh
  15. Otaku

Otaku's AE86 Daily

Well I did my last track day in this car, car was going good on the day but I was driving like an idiot thinking I had Evo running gear so didn't manage to beat my lap time. Now it's time to rebuild it to showroom condition :huge-grin: