Recent content by mirandadrift

1. mirandadrift

Need Haltech Help

Distibuter wires and igniter wires and a injecter harness.. I will know when i get there. "Two days" Its just a BIT TOO HOT to do anything.
  2. mirandadrift

Monthly meet up guys?

This is the only one that i use, dont like shirt lifters IM DEDICATED TO THIS ONE I want a sticker too please. More like KE70 DRIVING club anyway.
  3. mirandadrift

Possible Ecu options (Non-Standalone)

Try getting yours re maped, I have a small port 100kw AE93 re maped fueltronics ECU. It give around 10kw extra Might wanna swap or sell it soon.
  4. mirandadrift

Need Haltech Help

I Got this Haltech E6A ECU (never used) with no igniter, wana put it on me 100kw small port. Any one can help me please...... :x
  5. mirandadrift

Cooling techniques

With the 100kw RWD water pump setup what pump pully and what crank pully do i need.
  6. mirandadrift

Clucth ideas please.

Go the extreme yet to try tho. :lol:
  7. mirandadrift

Cooling the smallport

I have most the stuff now Paul and Rod at ADELAIDE JAP have helped heaps with parts. I also got a detail pic of the front part of the water pump system with part numbers from the toyota around the corner. Try yours you never no. :wink:
  8. mirandadrift

Clucth ideas please.

i got the extreme clutch + chromoly flywheel. I will give pics when rady to bolt in. It cosst me $875
  9. mirandadrift

Clucth ideas please.

Im on to an extreme just depends on price they never got back to me.
  10. mirandadrift

Cooling the smallport

I got hold of a rwd water pump plus backing plate and i am picking up a rwd alternater + bracket i dont no what else i need.
  11. mirandadrift

Cooling the smallport

What do i do with the water pump on my smallport motor as it is different from the sprinter cooling system.
  12. mirandadrift

Clucth ideas please.

Whats a good Exedy clutch type to get to go between my t50 and 100kw smallport. Whats a good flywheel to fit as well. :?
  13. mirandadrift

Intake Manifold ISSUES

The t3 adaptor is heaps expensive but looks good That makes sense my friend had a dodgy cut shut done and had probs and thats why. I will ring the person tomorrow thats doing mine unless its like that i wont take it to that cheep level. :) Cheers for the help fellow hachi drivers :lol:
  14. mirandadrift

Intake Manifold ISSUES

Can i use the quad throttles off a 20v and convert them i do have a aftermarket computer. Im thinken my only option is cut and shutten the orig manifold. :|
  15. mirandadrift

Intake Manifold ISSUES

Does the AE86, RWD, big port, intake manifold fit the AE92 100Kw motor. :cry: Or any ideas. :idea: