Recent content by manicvj

1. manicvj

Adams '86 JDM Sprinter Trueno

Thanks mate :D Should post up some new pics, will do soon still going great guns.
  2. manicvj

Just a few updated shots with some new bits and pieces, heading across the Oxley Hwy (mountains) this weekend. Have just rebuilt the T50 which included installing a custom taller 5th gear from MFactory (0.737 ratio) to help with the highway cruising with the TRD final drive. Has brought the...
  3. manicvj

(NSW) AE86 Parts (Wantanabe Rims, Tyres, Parts etc.)

Bump all items gone except Watanabes, someone please give these mint rims a loving home please make an offer.
  4. manicvj

4AGE jumpy at constant speed/LIGHT throttle cruising.

Hi again mate, sorry about the late reply. After cleaning the injectors, throttle body, changing the plugs, checking the timing, replacing fuel filter, adjusting TPS... All these things made slight improvement after each one. O2 sensor was the culprit, have picked up a brand new NTK sensor...
  5. manicvj

All items on eBay and many more, including a TWIN CAM 16 Leather wheel among others. http://www.ebay.com/usr/manicvj
  6. manicvj

Bump all prices lowered and some sold.
  7. manicvj

(NSW) Watanabe Rims+Tyres ALL ITEMS SOLD THANKYOU
  8. manicvj

4AGE jumpy at constant speed/LIGHT throttle cruising.

Hi all, Have an imported JDM AE86 with the standard, early version 3rib Bluetop Bigport TVIS stock as far as I know. Currently while driving between 1500-3200rpm on LIGHT throttle (around town cruising usually, sitting on 50/60km/h) The engine seems to kick a bit, hard to explain but while...
  9. manicvj

Monster Jr. 2dr Levin

I'm 100% certain this car has ended up here in NSW, there is pics of it with the LEVIN plates on the blokes FB. Was in a prang about a year ago haven't seen it since, here are a couple of pics, currently is in the middle of a F20C swap actually if memory serves. /detective
  10. manicvj

NEW CARS IN MELBOURNE!

Same here Pramodh very nice, have seen this coupe in person when picking up my Trueno, definitely a great piece of kit for the price + also sounds fantastic!
  11. manicvj

Just installed this OEM Toyota 6 Stacker unit over the weekend. Needed a 'slight' bit of modification to fit but looks very original sitting in there I think :)
  12. manicvj

Front Bumper Gap, Adjustment Possible?

Hi all, looking to get rid of the ~1cm gap between the front lights/grill and the stock bumper. I see some pictures with a gap and some without, i'm using a new Zenki bumper with brand new OEM mounts. I couldn't see anywhere possible to adjust the mounts to have a nice flush fit. Maybe the...