Recent content by kungfu panda

1. kungfu panda

Kungfu pandas crazy build thread of awesome.

Still alive !!!!!!!Ok so I was lucky enough to finally commit to an engine in the form of a genuine crate 6ltr ls 2 the poor hachi is chopped to shit but all for good reason, it's a lot of motor and box To squeeze in and all solid mounted because obnoxious race car That's why
  2. kungfu panda

2014???

Organize a track day !!!!!I'll finally have the monsta done again lol this time reliably done and lots more shot hang in out the bonnet
  3. kungfu panda

I'm alive and kicking people's good news and horrible horrible distasteful news pending Brisbane motor imports and some other sources I'm currently putting cash down on 3 breeds of v8s for the monsta who can guess and post up honest and decent feed back on these options Basic lyrics I'm going...
  4. kungfu panda

Otaku's AE86 Build-up

hahahaha this guy ^ these builds are all on hold it seems wtf
  5. kungfu panda

HR Annual 2013 Discussion

theres always time for lube !
  6. kungfu panda

meet up + special guest - POSTPONED

so whats the plans lads cause flights are pending lol
  7. kungfu panda

lol sorry guys a recent shopping spree has gone a little left feild ive sourced my conversion kit from brintech customs in sydney and had zero luck on my forced induction of choice so it looks like i may go to option b but ill know more in another week or so ............ wankers at sema dont...
  8. kungfu panda

Next sat night in sydvegas ill come still!!!
  9. kungfu panda

AE86 Image Appreciation Thread

Russian jdm better be married lol cause there both epic! !!!!!!!!!
  10. kungfu panda

Itd be like the pie shop at the top of the range last yea , nek minute summernats grass events in his yard lol
  11. kungfu panda

So my gearbox rocked up last week, pretty happy with it to be honest its epic also found that caslemain rod shop does a conversion plate for the tremek to 1uz so ill pay for that next week ill post pics of it hopefully next week end all together now just have to source a flywheel and clutch assembly
  12. kungfu panda

Bens pile of 86 related gear in nq

Ok so the diffs will be 800 for the centres kouki zenki i have no idea they both went strait into a t series diff from a t18 that i sourced from derek ages ago.
  13. kungfu panda

So ive sourced a 6 speed getrag thats in great condition just gettin the bell adapter and mounts sorted also comitted to the type of boost for the build in the form of a 671 weiand blower :-):-):-):-):-) stay tuned for the updates and pics further down the road!!!
  14. kungfu panda

The Daily Spam Thread - Talkin' sh*t since 2010

Thats pretty sik
  15. kungfu panda

Bens pile of 86 related gear in nq

Bodykit is aus shitta front and rear bar aus delivered sprinter levin