Recent content by fergo308

1. fergo308

Fergo308's AE86 Project car

That's a given Pete. They're not a five second job to fit after all,so I will be hitting the bloke up before the car goes back to the panelbeaters for the install. Once the holes are cut in the floor there's no going back after all... Justin...
  2. fergo308

I will be registering it,that's always been the plan,hence why it still has a full interior,blower fan and the like up front,as well as original bumpers,brackets and so on. This will be checked over by an engineer,like all of the other work it's had done underneath. I can't see equal length...
  3. fergo308

LAZYS 'biggest pile of parts' AE86

If you count around the block on the sly a few times and onto and off of trailers for the last several years driving it,then yes I have. I'm hoping to get it registered next year. It'll be game on then! Justin...
  4. fergo308

LAZYS 'biggest pile of parts' AE86

^^ Agreed. I've had mine for 12yrs now,it's not done either. Justin...
  5. fergo308

Got these in the mail the other week from T3. Will be getting them into the car sometime in the new year. Need to buy new upper arms now too... Will add a chrome-moly bar in between the brackets,and probably one down diagonally on each side to the floor,but haven't decided to where...
  6. fergo308

Front AE86 coilover suspension question

Besides it being a roadworthy requirement,it's good practice. Get another spacer machined up to fill the gap. Slop anywhere in suspension is NOT a good thing. Justin...
  7. fergo308

SSR wheels are bringing back formula and revserse mesh!!

ZN6 owners take note... I might have to look into a set of 19's for the LS430 as well. Justin...
  8. fergo308

AE86 NEW Windscreen - Sydney

I can't no. The bloke I got mine through doesn't work there anymore. The store was Roseville O'Brien's,so you could always call them and get one yourself. They had about 50 sitting there when I got mine. Justin...
  9. fergo308

crank pulleys

Yeah,that would have saved the guesswork. Run a full RWD setup then. Justin...
  10. fergo308

crank pulleys

You will need to run a FWD pulley setup if you're still running the supercharger or it won't line up. Justin...
  11. fergo308

crank pulleys

Yep,they're different diameters. Big port FWD is stepped (front belt smaller than rear),small port are both same diameter. Can't speak for GZE,as I don't have one. Offset is different between FWD and RWD pulleys also. Justin...
  12. fergo308

The Daily Spam Thread - Talkin' sh*t since 2010

I've never been on the JDMST forum. From the sounds of it I'm not missing much. Justin...
  13. fergo308

The Daily Spam Thread - Talkin' sh*t since 2010

You're close,it was on the roof of the Castle Hill home centre for toyotafest this year. Justin...
  14. fergo308

meet up + special guest - POSTPONED

Cheers,will be there in my Lexus then. As much as I'd love to bring my AE86 out,it's still months away from wearing number plates. Justin...
  15. fergo308

meet up + special guest - POSTPONED

You want to meet them? Really? Adam: Only AE86's/KE70's? Justin...