Recent content by ep71

1. E

Im outta here!

monday!
  2. E

Im outta here!

Well Guys and Girls, After about 2 years and 4 months I'm leaving Grp4 as of tomorrow, I'm moving to the other side of the country and starting a new job come monday so the running of this section will be taken over by Torsten the managing director of Grp4. It's been great designing and...
  3. E

Adjustable 4 links

yes, you can send via paypal or i can send you on our bank details and you can make a transfer.
  4. E

Adjustable 4 links

yes, what exactly do you need?
  5. E

Adjustable 4 links

hoping for early november, no price yet but will not be expensive
  6. E

Adjustable 4 links

similar to trd, not sure if i have the capabilities here to do the lip though
  7. E

AE86 Rosejointed Track Rod Ends

excellent, let me know
  8. E

AE86 Rosejointed Track Rod Ends

back in stock
  9. E

Adjustable Track Control Arms

back in stock
  10. E

Adjustable 4 links

link bars in stock, boxes coming soon
  11. E

Wilwood Brake Kits 260mm and 275mm

we had a load of the gold coloured brackets left over from a previous brake kit so it was convenient to use them. 12.9 grade socket heads, just used the hex bolts on my own car as i was waiting on the correct length socket heads to come in
  12. E

AE86 Heavy Duty Lower Control Arm Kit

back in stock
  13. E

Container heading to AUS with space available

unfortunately not john!
  14. E

Container heading to AUS with space available

Hi Guys, We have an australian customer sending a container via sea freight from the uk to australia shortly, if you have any parts requirements we can have them shipped in this container for a fraction of the normal air freight. The only catch is it will take approx 6 weeks to reach...
  15. E

Fuel Cell

not at the moment, Tank €230 shipping is a killer on these, would be about €280 extra we have a guy in the uk currently sending a container to aus via sea freight, could get it put in along with that for you for very little but would take 6 weeks +