Recent content by Delazy

1. Delazy

LAZYS 'biggest pile of parts' AE86

That garage sale would never happen..I'd be quite happy to horde it all..
  2. Delazy

sooo im still around...i still havent touched this car...but i did buy this
  3. Delazy

PETE'S 86 Goodness

without looking back over the pics and im sure you have it covered...but quite often with an over fueled fuel system the return line cant flow enough fuel, despite the fuel regulator doing its job you might find the injectors unable to control the flow into the motor and infact allowing more...
  4. Delazy

PETE'S 86 Goodness

over circulated fuel creates heat...hot fuel = less power...i know the system is now E85 safe but hhhmmm when i did the maths i settled on a walbro 190lph as suiting my requirements...even on E85 that would still be overkill on my motor...
  5. Delazy

Now now, easy does lol... if I hadn't moved out of home early November it would have had a cage and started on some of the other fab work by now :p It's definitely on the cards to get things rolling along..just a few more minor financials to get out of the way before I commit to spending...
  6. Delazy

Phuoc's EL machino

having seen Bluesprinter drive on the WTA weekend cruise last year...his car was very well setup and very capable at the wheel...his advice is gold :) :)
  7. Delazy

meet up + special guest - POSTPONED

does Sydney actually have "model specific meets?" how racist of them... :P
  8. Delazy

well heard back from manon, looks like I'll be receiving a pretty sweet bday present from myself this year. Moroso sump, mrp crank girdle and bhj balancer all due to arrive early November
  9. Delazy

Moving Back To Japan

I'm surprised that someone would try and get into the exporting car/parts game in Japan given the stranglehold businesses like power vehicles, Jesse Streeter, Iron Chef, RHDjapanand a few lesser US based businesses have..best of luck however
  10. Delazy

AE86 Quick rack

^^ ideal! Cheers :)
  11. Delazy

AE86 Quick rack

have you driven yours with ps knuckles Flo? Few peeps have suggested with a 2.5 turn rack it would be quiet twitchy? I've got stock, ps steering and modified hey man knuckles..so a few options to try :)
  12. Delazy

Ae86 Crossmember, Lca's, Master Brake Cylinder, Adm Front Seats

Get me a price on the cross member shipped to tassie, 7000
  13. Delazy

What's your favorite body kit for the AE86?

Run free type 2 levin kit...which I have...not available in Australia to my knowledge and I genuinely hope it stays that way :p Although I agree hibinos old mercury R coupe styling aroused me greatly...
  14. Delazy

AE86 Quick rack

ive got mine, yet to install it however... the other guys should possibly have them tomorrow/monday pending how quick auspost are... steering effort will most definitely be increased due to the straight tooth design...
  15. Delazy

irish quick rack goodness