Recent content by damo46

1. damo46

AE86 part left overs

Garth they're prob not in the condition you'd like but they're a good 75%
  2. damo46

autronic sm3

Good ECU's, Im selling the exact same Autronic sm3, wired ready for the AE86 loom, though it was never used or run, with the same self tune software.
  3. damo46

SSR Dori Mesh 15 x 7 -5 Keiichi Tsuchiya

What's that gotta do with what I'm selling? How about you get Seamus to fill your ass with what you like best you brown tongue. Don't post in my thread.
  4. damo46

are you interested okaku?
  5. damo46

AE86 part left overs

Up for sale i have a few bits and pieces. I havent been on the forums for a while, so they price seems abit steep on some items let me know. All these parts are off my previously imported JDM AE86 2 x IMPULSE Racing adjustable lower control arms with fully adjustable castor arm with AE86...
  6. damo46

Up for sale i have a pair of SSR Dori Mesh Size 15 X 7 minus 5 offset They are in top condition apart from 5-10cm of minor gutter rash on one wheel, which wont even bother a buyer who knows exactly how rare and sort after these wheels actually are. The dish is also quite deceiving for the...
  7. damo46

Damos Kouki Trueno

thats a low blow, if i didnt go over to the states i would of held on to her. not cause i owned it but damn it was one of the cleanest 86's ive seen.
  8. damo46

Damos Kouki Trueno

Yo fellas, anyone know where my old 86 has ended up?
  9. damo46

AE86 Parts Clearance

Hey fellas, As you may know i just recently sold my AE86. For those you knew it, it was an extremely clean car, therefore all parts i had collected over the years are extremely clean and in working order. Location - Sydney Pickup and shipping are available on request. I was going to...
  10. damo46

[FS] 1986 AE86 Toyota Trueno GT APEX

All gone thanks for the kind words fellas
  11. damo46

[FS] 1986 AE86 Toyota Trueno GT APEX

AE86 Toyota Trueno GT APEX I think it may be time to move on, i'm somewhat uncertain - so my Trueno is up for EOI. For sale: 1986 AE86 Trueno GT APEX - Kouki model Location: Sydney Asking Price: EOI Backround: Its a 1986 Gt-Apex Kouki trueno, I purchased it in early 09. Originally...
  12. damo46

Damos Kouki Trueno

So i finally got it on the road & its going great. Heres some pics!
  13. damo46

WTD: AE86 crank pulley

Hey guys, If anyone has a crank pulley for the AE86 4AGE with power steer. Thankyou
  14. damo46

Rare TRD Group A Cams

for 16valvle or 20valve?
  15. damo46

Nardi Steering wheel!

SOLD!