Recent content by Brofft

1. B

New car price website

If anyones still around o_O, this new site is a gamechanger IMO if you're buyin a new car... https://pricemycar.com.au Actual prices that peeps have paid for cars rather than the BS retail prices and deals
  2. B

where the bloody hel is everyone??

:( yep that's the size of it
  3. B

Nice looking 86...

for sale at Private Fleet - http://www.privatefleet.com.au/used-cars/available-vehicles/vehicle-search/ :like:
  4. B

AE86 interior and other things

Freight poss? Thanks
  5. B

The Daily Spam Thread - Talkin' sh*t since 2010

it's not over rated. If people like it and it gives them the satisfaction then it's fine, over rated only means that you don't like it and that your satisfaction is more important than theirs, but it's not.
  6. B

Introduction!

welcome, pretty much everyone here loves cars, so you came to the right place :D
  7. B

Wedding Car

Show us some pics when you are done, we wanna see them! Of that car of course
  8. B

fuck i HATE PAYPAL PACK OF MANGY FUCKING CUNTS....

Hah, I can't hate paypal because where one of my friends is, there is no paypal. Weird right?
  9. B

Private Fleet

Anyone bought from them - www.privatefleet.com.au They are chasing some prices down for me and yah, so far so good. Impressed with service and latest quote is very sharp. Still think there's more room to move, but ;D
  10. B

One random shot of your car!

I can't wait to contribute to this thread, I just have to clean the little mess I have and to add some awesome cool new parts to my car. Then I take a pic and post it here if I have some time.
  11. B

#festivalof86

it really did look good a fun. Plus the picture were really good too. Thanks to everyone
  12. B

Because in the picture you could easily mistake it as having a snow plough on the front ;)
  13. B

Robs 1984 Toyota Trueno GT-Apex Build

^^ Very nice, that's all there is to say! :)
  14. B

PETE'S 86 Goodness

Brilliant sound, the deceleration is beauty to my ears too. Love that car.
  15. B

That just looks wrong without the crease, it's harmful to the minds eye because you know it's missing.