Recent content by ahstwinail

1. A

The Daily Spam Thread - Talkin' sh*t since 2010

MAP OR MAF sensor? Check for leaks past the MAF sensor (If any). It's more pronounced when you're driving.
  2. A

I agree. A bit impatient there. But I needed a daily to get to and from work. Edit: Who wants to buy a DC5? :P
  3. A

Hey that's where I live !! Why did I get the DC5 so early if these gems were sitting on the local market?
  4. A

I don't know why Honda even bothered to make their best super car in an auto option. S2000 was never auto and it was great
  5. A

How can you identify it?
  6. A

Personally not a fan of the dc2. So many people love it though. Don't understand
  7. A

wheel weights....

I aim to please.
  8. A

Don't have the budget for an FC and probably never will. Just a pipe dream. I might just stick with my DC5 and when I have a bit of spare cash on the side, grab a HR for a project.
  9. A

Really? No to teks or te37s or grids? What would you guys suggest on an R? I agree they wouldn't look good on a hr
  10. A

wheel weights....

Or just put wheel weights on the inside of the rim and pretend you don't have any weights on there at all :P
  11. A

Hey guys, long time no forum. I've come to the realization that no matter what car you own, you're just going to be pouring money into it to make it yours and yours only. I'm really craving a set of Koya Drift teks. Anyone have a set or can source them?
  12. A

The alternator rectifier is known to act up in s13s. Have had some parasitic draw cases presented to me.
  13. A

Something nice instead of an ae86 fan? haah
  14. A

Thanks Justin, I'll probably do the servicing myself and give Daniel a buzz if I have to do any major overhaul work (The hands of the mechanic are better than those of a regular tinkerer). I've been on damage control for the past two days. And I'm loving it. Project work is a thing of beauty...