Recent content by ae86sprinta

1. ae86sprinta

WTB: S-Series diff (VIC)

Hey guys i'm after a cheap stock ADM diff for my ae86 just want a stockie for now to get it back on the road. Any help would be great.
  2. ae86sprinta

Ordered a new 86? Let us know the color/model/planned mods!

For anyone interested in some quality mods for your 86. www.mrtperformance.com.au Already got an ECU upgrade / Tune available And from what i've heard from a mate have had a BRZ for a while and are flat out with development.
  3. ae86sprinta

not sure on delivery date yet. might have a little plan up my sleeve though.
  4. ae86sprinta

Just ordered a Black GTS Manual. Have moved the ae86 shell that i'm building up into dads shed and just need to get fuel to the red ae86 and get club reg on it and we are good to go. It is an illness. Will be doing TRD bits as soon as they release a price list. Bodykit for sure others...
  5. ae86sprinta

ADM sprinter + parts (MELB) **SOLD**

hey mate pretty keen to have a look next weekend. i live in country vic but will be in melbs on the weekend. as long as the body is in good condition i am very very interested
  6. ae86sprinta

chris' NA track car

got a new set of steel guards sitting in the shed so will be putting those on. have heard that you don't save that much weight out of the frp ones anyway. picked up the diff last night the only thing that isn't new is the housing. it has new kaaz centre, 4.7 crown and pinion and new...
  7. ae86sprinta

chris' NA track car

Just thought of a few more things i am going to have to do before the old girl sees the track again. i will have to assess the bearings in the gearbox but they are starting to sound a bit noisy. will have to include a new clutch i suppose while i'm at it. rear traction brackets so i get...
  8. ae86sprinta

N2

yeah under 2 litres is where its at. i am building mine to those specs as i go. 15,000 dollar 240 hp 4ag and you will be competitive lol. ahhh one day.
  9. ae86sprinta

chris' NA track car

hmmm is that why they were all sticky.
  10. ae86sprinta

chris' NA track car

well it's been way to long between drinks but i have started to make some progress. having a job helps too. i have moved the sprinter into the garage after getting inspired at a hillclimb the other weekend. after alot of hard thinking i am still not sure exactly what the car is going to...
  11. ae86sprinta

N2

yeah those tyres will heat up after about 3/4 of a lap at winton and then you will start to feel them go off after 6 or so hard laps but let them cool a little and then they will be as good as new again. tyre pressures are very important too. don't be afraid to play around with the pressures...
  12. ae86sprinta

N2

good progress happening dean. let me know when the sandown day is on and i'll come down. need to make a trip down to melbourne in the next couple of weeks anyway. kicked dads car out of our garage the other day and moved the spoontah in so hopefully i can start catching up.
  13. ae86sprinta

HR MAY meet aftermath.Post here

thanks guys i had a great day nice to put some faces to names and talk rubbish for the afternoon. as long as the next one is on a weekend again i will be there for sure. maybe a counter meal at a pub or somewhere a bit warmer next time though.
  14. ae86sprinta

chris' NA track car

yeah front cut was exactly what i was after. that is the first job to do just got to find time to strip the car back to a bare shell and get stuck into it.
  15. ae86sprinta

chris' NA track car

Big Thanks to evan at Royal Drift for getting all those suspension goodies too.