Recent content by 86Beers

1. 86Beers

Japanese AE86 magazines and DVDs

Sorry for the late reply. I'd have to check postage, but I should be able to post them to you for $25. What is your post code?
  2. 86Beers

Japanese AE86 magazines and DVDs

I've got some Japanese AE86 magazines and DVDs and 2 ae86 keyrings (one new, one used). Also includes a couple of trd bushes. See pics for the details. These are not in English. The items are in Adelaide, but if you're willing to pay postage I'm happy to send them. Make me an offer :like:
  3. 86Beers

Air compressor&tools, comp. tester, engine stand *update

Update: make me an offer, you never know... ~~~ Need stuff gone, all in Adelaide. 1) Compressor plus tools. I can't remember the capacity or power, but was more than adequate for running the tools and painting my sprinter. Has two outputs and a moisture trap and pressure regulator...
  4. 86Beers

200m flywheel, fwd water pump

Stuff is in Adelaide. Need it gone- make me an offer 1. 200mm 4age flywheel plus 2 friction plates. Bolts if you want them. 2. 4agze smallport waterpump. Done about 100k. Nice and clean.
  5. 86Beers

Some wheels and tyres *update*

Update: willing to pretty much accept anything: just want this stuff gone. ~~~~~~~~ Looking to get rid of stuff, make me an offer. All this stuff is at my folks' house in Adelaide. 1) 2 x 14inch tyres and rims. I believe the rims are 6.5j. The tyres are near new (7mm of tread left)...
  6. 86Beers

R32 GTR

Putting this up on behalf of a friend. Contact details below ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1993 NISSAN SKYLINE BNR32 GTR 142K km $21k Txt Glen on 0404052246 Complied with 17" Enkei wheels and Brembo V-Spec brakes Coil overs Electronic boost controller...
  7. 86Beers

Andy's Levin Coupe

isn't 6 speed not allowed in improved production?
  8. 86Beers

[ADL] ADM 4agze Sprinter now sold

sorry mate, no rego.
  9. 86Beers

Totally sick of having it not sold, so I am dropping the price down to $6,000 until the end of the month, somebody buy it!!
  10. 86Beers

still for sale. New price $7k as in the top post cheers
  11. 86Beers

new price...
  12. 86Beers

Tim's Levin ze

I just read your thread on the bottom end. Mate that's tough luck...Hopefully there isn't too much damage done. I remember reading on Bill Sherwood's site about putting a washer behind the spring in your oil pump to get extra pressure out of it when putting extra lines and an oil cooler into...
  13. 86Beers

Tyres & rims and others

As the other posts say, just make me an offer. I want this stuff gone.
  14. 86Beers

Tyres & rims and others

$350 and they're yours
  15. 86Beers

Want money in my pocket and no car in the driveway. Someone make me an offer. Rego runs out in a couple of weeks if you want to drive it away.