Wanted notchback minus running gear

The time has come for me to start looking for a nice 86 to put all my components in. I'm on the look out for preferably a kouki trueno coupe but would settle for a levin. Ideally would like it to have standard bumpers and standard looking (no bolt on flares or bodykits). Also full black interior. I want it registered so no track only cars please.

I know this is hard to find so that's why I'm starting now. I'm going away for work till around octoberish and will have some access to the net for any responses. If you know of one for sale or of someone having trouble selling one let me know and hopefully they will part it out.

Anyways, thanks for reading and I'm off to find this needle in some sort of haystack

come have a look at mine. 0422 570 128.
    Custom Compact

Kaizen Garage

053 style.

LADS - live axle drift squad, founding member.

wats doin with ur hatch shell?

Do you have any more pictures of yours dimitri? It sounds like exactly what I'm after. I'v seen your build thread but there are only a couple of pics.

Pete: will be selling it mate once everything is in the notch. Do you really need another? Lol

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a31...pZZ48QQtppZZ20

can you click through those?

anyway im in brisbane so maybe just come have a look or are you away already?

it isnt actually exactly what you said you need but its close. the interior is JDM, good condition, but its brown not black.

i have my car for sale but really i just need a few grand.. and i have another car to put my parts in, all of which im happy to keep.

give us a ring if/when you can,
    Custom Compact

Kaizen Garage

053 style.

LADS - live axle drift squad, founding member.