www.Ghettogarage.org

WE PARTY
    and do car type related things

Quote Originally Posted by Tim.duncan View Post
    get started on the real car first
    i concur
    My BEAMS GTV Trueno

HR - Building a Better Worldwide AE86 Community Since 2005

Not that I have any weight around here,but I agree. Part of why my car has taken TWELVE YEARS to build is because I kept getting distracted by other cars.
    Build this thing so it's reliable,and has SOME power,and then leave it alone. Otherwise you'll keep doing little jobs on the 'cheap car' and won't have time or cash for the proper one...

When I had fun cars as dailys I fell into that trap. Now that I drive a luxo barge daily,the AE86 gets all of my attention,and is actually (finally) nearing completion.

Justin...

delaney is just coming to the dark side, and is too weak minded to admit it yet

Quote Originally Posted by fergo308 View Post
    Not that I have any weight around here,but I agree. Part of why my car has taken TWELVE YEARS to build is because I kept getting distracted by other cars.
    Build this thing so it's reliable,and has SOME power,and then leave it alone. Otherwise you'll keep doing little jobs on the 'cheap car' and won't have time or cash for the proper one...

When I had fun cars as dailys I fell into that trap. Now that I drive a luxo barge daily,the AE86 gets all of my attention,and is actually (finally) nearing completion.

Justin...
    this man.

when i bought the micra i knew if i got a stocker i would do things to it.
    i got lucky and found one with pretty much everything already done (bar a couple of other things i wanted to do) and havent needed to touch it.
    i have been tempted to do waaaaaay more but then that stuff would cost more than the car and not really help it in anyway.
    Adam

Got NSW HR Events Questions? Check out the NSW Forum or PM me. Tell your friends about our AE86 meets, we would love it if they came.

N/A for life....

I only do repairs if things break or wear out,and little stuff on the daily. Especially now that my AE86 is back from being painted.
    I'm not totally following my own advice though as I spent several hours last Saturday adding dynamat to the rear shelf and behind the back seat while it was out due to a blown factory subwoofer. The back seat takes ~1.5hrs to remove,so I wasn't going to do it again just to add deadener... And I have been bolting stuff into the AE86 at the same time.

Justin...

P.S. Don't work on dailys...
    Last edited by fergo308; 12-03-2012 at 06:15 PM. Reason: typo

yeh....sooo....sold/selling the old suspension out of this thing...t18 struts, celica kyb inserts, ajps 6/4.5kg springs...cash money is funding:
    super tech ultra light 88mm 10:1 3tc pistons

MEH
    'Lazy
    ハチロク魂

"The Hachiroku really brings out the beast in you. It's like the moon that changes a man into a werewolf. That's the magic of the Hachiroku." -KT

Ha ha you have issues... You do know this

Are they forged?
    Should run nos
    www.Ghettogarage.org

WE PARTY

they will be forged.

all this stuff is costing more than the car is worth...
    this is the big that usually stops me doing something stupid with the micra.
    Adam

Got NSW HR Events Questions? Check out the NSW Forum or PM me. Tell your friends about our AE86 meets, we would love it if they came.

N/A for life....

Yes, it happened....the least exciting part of today's efforts....the on track display from the dirty ksev was most ideal also however...

*may or may not have been any other cars in the same category

**may or may not have been me driving on track
    'Lazy
    ハチロク魂

"The Hachiroku really brings out the beast in you. It's like the moon that changes a man into a werewolf. That's the magic of the Hachiroku." -KT

so much love for this scenario!

what was the name of that speed skater from the olympics everyone fell the fuck over then boom .......gold medal . were onto you lazy hahahaha
    Ben
    I got nuthin but time

^^^ haha, pretty certain timmy d said exactly the same thing....was massive lol at the time...shes a rust bucket, but my she is fun to drive...actually surprised she skidded with the re001 to be honest...
    'Lazy
    ハチロク魂

Lazy stole the trophy for sure!
    www.Ghettogarage.org

WE PARTY

^^ definitely...has sparked the love for this thing again...pulled out all the 3t go fast bits and considered options...self control took over and hastily stored them away again til another 'torrential downpour day

And to quote...

"looks like heaps of fun, I can only imagine what the ae86 is going to be like"

***going to find a pin to deflate this head before it grows any larger***
    'Lazy
    ハチロク魂

Hurry up and build car already.
    Otherwise if your coming up to Sydney again ill see what I can do about taking you for a run again
    Adam

N/A for life....

Should be over for WTA again this year, trying to convince pat to join me
    'Lazy
    ハチロク魂