Page 94 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 3523
    fuck me clean yo room
    New Forum.
    New Look.
    New badass motherfucker who won't take no shit from no one!

Just to make that clearer johl just realized I dident really answer your question
    Speed alliance don't stock the wheels he is a dealer for work, so you order them through him. Prices will vary depending on what size you order
    I got in contact with him and he put allot of effort into helping me chose the right specs
    He then orders them from japan

If you go on the work website they have charts for all the sizes and offsets available
    www.Ghettogarage.org

WE PARTY
    and do car type related things

Ha ha lazy I love it

Now less hording more building!!!
    www.Ghettogarage.org

WE PARTY

Quote Originally Posted by Tim.duncan
    Ha ha lazy I love it

Now less hording more building!!!
    meh...

dropped more coin today...oh well

-genuine trd wrist bands (fluid covers) x 3
    -greddy thermostatic sandwich plate (non re locator type)
    -trd oil filters x 2
    -ledwith racing manual tensioner x 3
    -ledwith racing crank postition sensor bracket
    -ledwith racing crank postition sensor trigger wheel
    -omex crank position sensor

still waiting on
    -toda upgraded oil pump gears

engine is nearing completion stage...ke70 is basically finished...one day, bodywork/fabrication might start :?

garth might finish his car one day also
    'Lazy
    ハチロク魂

"The Hachiroku really brings out the beast in you. It's like the moon that changes a man into a werewolf. That's the magic of the Hachiroku." -KT

Why not just use the Toyota cas?
    www.Ghettogarage.org

WE PARTY

been considering the trigger wheel option for abit...solely for the same reason as daim (green 4agte ke70)...

once the motor is in and hard against the firewall, the motor will have to come back out to sort out any CAS issues...

with the 6 speed attached this isnt a straight forward slide gearbox off task...the whole engine/gearbox needs to come back out...more so reducing extra work/problem solving...

Daims Setup

may or may not use it...was just the opportunity to grab it while i was already grabbing the tensioners from ledwith racing...and to spend more $$$

'Lazy
    ハチロク魂

"The Hachiroku really brings out the beast in you. It's like the moon that changes a man into a werewolf. That's the magic of the Hachiroku." -KT

i might have to do somthing like that when i go dry sump as the cas is mounted on the sump on beams :S
    Clay.

you are now aware of your own breathing and must do it manually

Less speeding money MOAR driving!!!!
    www.Ghettogarage.org

WE PARTY

kind of but not really clay. There needs to be some modification to help the sealing on the fraser sumps at least, BUT its very easily done and allows for the normal everyday cas to be used.

Just spent an hour trying to put my steering rack back in with super pro rack bushes. Fail. Just could not get it in. It's hard enough putting the driver side mount on but with new bushes it's almost impossible. Then spent the next hour setting up my new engine crane. 4a goes to its new owner tomorrow. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Pat
    kind of but not really clay. There needs to be some modification to help the sealing on the fraser sumps at least, BUT its very easily done and allows for the normal everyday cas to be used.
    ah ok, glenn made it sound alittle more complicated than that.

i'll most likely just use the standed ally sump with a plate instead of the steel pan.

another question while i've got your attention, would the standed beams oil pump suffice as as the high pressure pump still with a standed motor? or would i need to go the whole 3/2 stage dry sump kit with high pressure stage?
    Clay.

ill chime in dont really know much about dry sumps

but at a guess you will be pumping oil back to a tank so the stock pump wont be good enough

more skids before dry sump!!!
    www.Ghettogarage.org

WE PARTY

IS AJPS Still doing business?

Send few emails and rang couple of time on landline and mobile no answer.............

should be. he might have a new mob no. due to losing it awhile back.

tim i think your talking about the scavenge pump. i will need a second pump to feed the resivoir. but will the beams oil pump be ballsy enough to put the oil 1.5m from the resivoir.
    Clay.

Quote Originally Posted by johl
    Just spent an hour trying to put my steering rack back in with super pro rack bushes. Fail. Just could not get it in. It's hard enough putting the driver side mount on but with new bushes it's almost impossible. Then spent the next hour setting up my new engine crane. 4a goes to its new owner tomorrow. Yay!
    protip dude: get a screw/G clamp and clamp down the bracket and then wind your bolt back in and tighten it up. release clamp, job done.

learnt that one the hard way...
    Adam

Got NSW HR Events Questions? Check out the NSW Forum or PM me. Tell your friends about our AE86 meets, we would love it if they came.

N/A for life....

yeh that used to work with the old bush but not with these new poly ones. the driver side mount which is the shit one just slides out of that slot it has to sit under when i tighten the g clamp. fuck!

long bolt
    Clay.

i never even thought of that.... its so crazy it might just work.

how's the datsun?

yep they're impossable without a longer bolt. i couldn't even get it with no motor in.

datsuns driving me round atm. motor should be paid off as soon as the daihatsu sells now. then i wait and see how much the other shits worth. im hoping to get everythink for another 5k.

thinking about a wide body too... will be more subtile than flares.
    Clay.

When did Ebay turn into such greedy c#nts? $$ for photos etc & now an invoice for using the service, look legit as its through ebay?

Amount Due: AU$50.15

You have set up PayPal as your automatic payment method. Your invoice amount will be automatically deducted from your PayPal account between January 30, 2012 and February 1, 2012. The amount deducted may vary based on recent payments or credits.

To view your invoice:
    1. Go to http://www.ebay.com.au and click "My eBay" at the top of most eBay pages. You will need to sign in.
    2. Click the "Seller Account" link under the "Account" Tab at the top of the page.
    3. Select the invoice you wish to view from the drop down menu located in the Invoices box on the right side of the page.

Remember: eBay will not ask you for sensitive personal information (such as your password, credit card, bank account numbers, etc.) in an email.

Thank you for using eBay.

Regards,
    eBay