Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 174
  1. #141
    pro_k's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2006
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    207
    Is your budget on road?

    Or Landed in Aus?



    Quote Originally Posted by Kenex05
    Quote Originally Posted by pro_k
    Hi Mate,

    Sorry for the late reply.

    I am sorry I cant get you a good car for that much.

    Good cars are not getting cheaper they are getting harder to find and most sellers demand a premium for them.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbin
    I want to get a Hatch Trueno Panda in July with no rust (or minimal) and <130,000KM/s

    Budget of 5-8k. What are your thoughts? Will they be really expensive by then?
    sorry I am just interested that how bad would it be in this price range nowadays.
    Pramodh

  2. #142
    Quote Originally Posted by pro_k
    Is your budget on road?

    Or Landed in Aus?



    Quote Originally Posted by Kenex05
    Quote Originally Posted by pro_k
    Hi Mate,

    Sorry for the late reply.

    I am sorry I cant get you a good car for that much.

    Good cars are not getting cheaper they are getting harder to find and most sellers demand a premium for them.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbin
    I want to get a Hatch Trueno Panda in July with no rust (or minimal) and <130,000KM/s

    Budget of 5-8k. What are your thoughts? Will they be really expensive by then?
    sorry I am just interested that how bad would it be in this price range nowadays.
    Is there any chace to have a fair condition hachi landed in Aus with that range? (say for a fairly clean exterior and interior)
    or what can you do with that price range?
    and what would be other factors that cost lots of money apart from getting compliance
    just feel interesting to hear so I can plan for one

  3. #143
    pro_k's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2006
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    207
    Hi Mate,

    I have been quite busy.

    Please give me some time and I will send you a PM with some of the answers.



    Quote Originally Posted by Kenex05
    Quote Originally Posted by pro_k
    Is your budget on road?

    Or Landed in Aus?



    Quote Originally Posted by Kenex05
    Quote Originally Posted by pro_k
    Hi Mate,

    Sorry for the late reply.

    I am sorry I cant get you a good car for that much.

    Good cars are not getting cheaper they are getting harder to find and most sellers demand a premium for them.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbin
    I want to get a Hatch Trueno Panda in July with no rust (or minimal) and <130,000KM/s

    Budget of 5-8k. What are your thoughts? Will they be really expensive by then?
    sorry I am just interested that how bad would it be in this price range nowadays.
    Is there any chace to have a fair condition hachi landed in Aus with that range? (say for a fairly clean exterior and interior)
    or what can you do with that price range?
    and what would be other factors that cost lots of money apart from getting compliance
    just feel interesting to hear so I can plan for one
    Pramodh

  4. #144

    Joined
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    30
    Hi Mate,

    I've send you a pm with some questions, hope you can help.

    Cheers,

    Bozu

  5. #145
    Just recently got into the AE86 fever. After going through the 10 or so pages of cars you've had, I'll definitely keep you in mind if I get the funds (and hopefully I will) to get myself my dream car!

  6. #146

    Joined
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    10
    Hey pro_k, your inbox is full man.

  7. #147
    pro_k's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2006
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbin View Post
    Hey pro_k, your inbox is full man.
    Sorry mate its clear now. Contact me if needed.

    Thanks
    Pramodh

  8. #148
    I just sent pro_k a pm, but it seems like hes not been around on this forum for a little while, could somebody please pass the words for me ? Appreciated.

  9. #149
    johl's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2007
    Location
    brisbane
    Posts
    560
    his email and phone number are on the first page, not sure if its still up to date but you could try it

  10. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by johl View Post
    his email and phone number are on the first page, not sure if its still up to date but you could try it
    Read the whole post again this morning but failed to locate that important bit lol.
    Cheers !

  11. #151
    HR Administrator horse's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2006
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    436
    Pro_k isn't on the forum much but he definitely checks his emails! I'm actually getting a Caldina through him at the moment, just waiting for Easter to be over with so it can arrive
    Huy

    Beams 3S-GE SV21. stupid, but fun.
    ST246W Caldina GT Four N

  12. #152
    Yeah, good on you and cheers for that. This is just getting me to be more tempted to find an ae86 through him lol. I got in touch with him few days ago through SMS. He seems to be very busy and doesn't even have time to deal with me yet.

  13. #153
    Richard's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Central Coast
    Posts
    2,609
    busy man, but definately worth it!
    New Forum.
    New Look.
    New badass motherfucker who won't take no shit from no one!

  14. #154

    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mount Dandenong
    Posts
    98
    I'm looking for an Ae86 coupe, levin or trueno not fussed. I'm aiming to use the car as a daily in melbourne so close to stock with mild mods and reasonable bodywork would be a must. Not looking for a mint car, just reasonable condition. How much would something like this roughly go for landed, complied and ready for rego in Vic?

  15. #155
    speed_humper's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2011
    Location
    Lunar Base
    Posts
    32
    Hey man, I sent you a PM a few days ago, extremely interested in your cars, please reply when you get a chance, cheers.
    Vinura

  16. #156
    HR Administrator Garth's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2006
    Location
    sydney.au
    Posts
    5,298
    Does this number still work?

    0421 302 364 - Pramodh
    My BEAMS GTV Trueno

    HR - Building a Better Worldwide AE86 Community Since 2005

  17. #157
    pro_k's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2006
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    207
    Apologies guys I havent been checking as often as I should.

    If anyone cant get hold of me please email or call the above number. Yes the number is still the same. Thanks Garth.

    Cars are getting difficult to find, however I will entually find it! Patience is the key as I keep repeating to all.

    Also havent been getting my PM notifications...sorry to all those I havent replied to.
    Pramodh

  18. #158
    Steve20v's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Maitland, NSW
    Posts
    2,196
    Not sure f you have Pramodh but if you click "go advanced" then down below the next page is a drop out menu for subscriptions, click this and choose "Instant using email" that way you can receive an email for every post.

    Sorry if it already does that.
    Steve!
    If at first you dont succeed, space travel isnt for you!

    Drift|Touge|Grip|all the same|spirited driving|for spirited people!!

  19. #159
    pro_k's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2006
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    207
    Thanks for that Steve!

    Should be much better now.
    Pramodh

  20. #160
    Steve20v's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Maitland, NSW
    Posts
    2,196
    No worries brother, although i had originally thought those who started a thread this was default to get every update, can we change/check that Garth.
    Steve!
    If at first you dont succeed, space travel isnt for you!

    Drift|Touge|Grip|all the same|spirited driving|for spirited people!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •